- Registered Rehabilitation Professional (RRP)
- Canadian Certified Life Care Planner (CCLCP)
- Certified Vocational Rehabilitation Professional (CVRP)
- Member of the Vocational Rehabilitation Association (VRA)
- Member of the College of Vocational Rehabilitation Professionals (CVRP)
- Vocational Psychometric Assessments - B Level Qualification
Kathy Nezan has over 10 years of experience providing rehabilitation services within the community and hospital settings, assisting clients in their rehabilitation following complex and catastrophic injuries, including traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury, mental illness and complex orthopedic injury. Strengths include assisting clients to develop rehabilitation goals, locating and utilizing community resources, liaising with rehabilitation team members, discussing issues pertinent to clients’ rehabilitation plan, providing crisis intervention, return to work planning, coordinating and organizing community services.
Kathy Nezan completes comprehensive vocational evaluations. She has completed her psychometric assessments Level B qualifications through Yorkville University.
Kathy Nezan is also a Certified Life Care Planner. Her background in rehabilitation and training in Life Care Planning allow for her to thoroughly assess the client’s needs and to prepare comprehensive reports for clients to represent their long term needs resulting from permanent impairment and disabilities.