Our occupational therapists promote successful function in the workplace by improving the fit between the employee, the job tasks, and the environment. We work with employers and employees to adapt or modify the environment or task, facilitate successful return to work after illness or injury, and help prevent illness or injury to promote participation, health, productivity, and satisfaction in the workplace.
We also work with individuals who have been out of the workforce to help them prepare for work and transition into employment. Our occupational therapists provide services related to ergonomics, accessibility, and workplace health and wellness issues.
Contact us for –
- Individual or office-wide ergonomic assessments
- Home office ergonomics
- Education sessions – live and webinar formats
- Vocational Assessments
- Job Analyses
- Functional Capacity Evaluations – Physical, Cognitive and Mental Health
- Return to Work Planning and Coaching
- Self-assessment tools, handouts about ergonomics