We are hiring!
Modern OT is a community-based occupational therapy practice serving Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec. Established in 1998, Modern OT has grown over the years to be the largest occupational therapy group in the region. Modern OT partnered with Lifemark Health Group in 2022, which expands our network and further builds on Modern OT’s values of teamwork and collaboration to continually provide quality services for our clients.
Modern OT has full-time positions available with our teams in Pembroke, Kingston and Ottawa.
What do you need to succeed?
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Clinical experience is an asset in areas such as brain injury rehabilitation, mental health, musculoskeletal and orthopedic injury, home safety, ergonomics and/or return to work.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle are required.
- Bilingualism – French and English are assets.
Modern OT offers:
- Competitive salary
- Vacation and wellness days
- Health and dental benefits
- Continuing education funds and in-house workshops
- Employee Share Options plan
- Mentorship, team collaboration and extensive clinical resources
- Modern technology required to do your job efficiently
- Relocation funds for moving assistance to Ottawa Valley (Pembroke).
On a personal note – you will be a member of a highly collaborative and supportive team of over 30 OTs, as well as case managers and other professionals. While our company is focused on helping our clients live healthier and more productive lives, as a group we are equally focused on the health and wellness of our team. We create opportunities for team building, collaboration and open communication for continued professional growth and development in a meaningful work environment.
If you are interested in joining our team, please contact us and send your CV and cover letter to Shannon McGrath, Director at Modern OT: Shannon.McGrath@ModernOT.ca.
OPEN HOUSE – Modern OT – Kingston – Thursday February 29, 4-6PM.
Are you interested in working in Kingston, ON and the surrounding region? We are inviting you to come to our Kingston clinic, meet our team and see what working at Modern OT is all about. We hope you will join us, have a bite to eat, ask questions, and tour our clinic. Bring your CV, or apply afterwards, whichever works for you. We look forward to meeting you!
- Thursday, February 29 (Leap Day)
- Modern OT – 645 Gardiner’s Road, Unit 115, Kingston ON
- Send your RSVP to Kingston.Admin@modernOT.ca