Modern OT is a community-based occupational therapy practice serving Eastern Ontario. Established in 1998, Modern OT has grown over the years to be one of the largest occupational therapy groups in the region. Modern OT is owned and operated by two occupational therapists, who value teamwork and collaboration to provide quality services for our clients.
Modern OT has positions available with our teams in Pembroke, Kingston and Ottawa.
What do you need to succeed?
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario.
- Clinical experience is an asset in areas such as brain injury rehabilitation, mental health, musculoskeletal and orthopedic injury, home safety, ergonomics and/or return to work.
- Proficiency in computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle are required.
- Languages – Bilingualism (English, French) and other languages are assets.
Modern OT offers:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible time off – vacation, personal, sick, education days
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Education funds
- Technology required to do your job efficiently – computer, cell phone
- Relocation assistance to our Pembroke location
On a personal note – you will be a member of a highly collaborative and supportive team. While our company is focused on helping our clients live healthier and more productive lives, as a group we are equally focused on the health and wellness of our team. We create opportunities for team building, collaboration and open communication for continued professional growth and development in a meaningful work environment.