Who We Help
Occupational therapists help people of all ages and abilities to participate in the things they want and need to do through the therapeutic use of everyday activities. Common occupational therapy interventions include:
- Helping children to participate fully in school and social situations.
- Helping people recovering from injury to regain skills.
- Providing supports for older adults experiencing physical and cognitive changes.
Areas of practice include :
- Brain Injury/Concussion
- Mental Illness
- Chronic Pain
- Upper Extremity / Hand Therapy
- Fine Motor and Handwriting Difficulties
- Spinal Cord Injury
Please contact us for more information and click here to submit an online referral today. In discussing your situation, we can recommend the best occupational therapist whose expertise will meet your specific needs.