Occupational therapy is helpful to people of all ages. We work with each client to understand their health conditions and needs so we can optimize function and improve quality of life. We work with:
• Individuals recovering from injury.
• Individuals living with chronic illness.
• Individuals with permanent impairments.
Occupational therapy services include:
- An individualized assessment, during which the client and occupational therapist determine the therapy goals.
- Customized intervention to improve the person’s ability to perform daily activities and reach their goals.
- An outcomes evaluation to ensure that the goals are met.
Occupational therapy services also include assessment of the client’s home and other environments (e.g., community, workplace, school), recommendations for adaptive equipment and training in its use, and guidance/education for family members and caregivers.
Please feel free to call us with your concerns, questions, or to discuss how our services can help you, your child, friend, sibling, employee, neighbour, spouse, or parent. In discussing your situation, we will match our expertise to recommend the best occupational therapist on our team to meet your needs.